Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

Organizing moments 101






I thought I would share a system that has worked for me to stay organized with bills.

I have a binder that has a clear pocket for the cover. Inside the binder I have statements seprarated by different colors of paper. Inside the clear pocket is my 'golden nugget'. I created a chart using exel that has a colomn for bills that are due, my user name and password to pay online, the due date, and then blank boxes for each month of the year. (I posted a sample and if you click on the chart above you can see it better).

Each time I pay a bill I write the amount of the bill in the blank for that month. That way I can quickly see what bills haven't been paid each month.
Paying bills online has also been a time saver and it is more green.

No comments:

Post a Comment