Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Organizing Moments 101


(picture from Microsoft clipart)
Last night's dinner was one of those moments that is difficult to appreciate if your not a mom trying to pull it all together all of the time.

If you read my post about changing the menu because I forgot to pull the chicken out of the freezer you would know that my chicken was waiting for me to decide what to do with it.

Well, last night I also discovered that I had a half a container of ricotta cheese and a half jar of tomato sauce also to use. SO, I made noodles and mixed the ricotta and sauce right in the pan then served that over the chicken. I also had 3 lonely hamburger buns to use as well so VOILA garlic bread.

This meal was great AND I used up some items leftover from last week's meals. I LOVE when that happens. I wish I had a photo. I am still learning about what I want to blog so next time I will remember. Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment