Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Groceries/Menu

This week's groceries totaled $78.02. I almost bought organic chicken but I just couldn't spend the money yet. I know I should do it but it is almost 4x as much and that makes it a difficult decision.

Menu this week

Breakfast choice of ....
Cheerios
Blueberry cake
Oatmeal


Lunch - I don't know yet

Dinners
1. Lasagna for my husband for his birthday with a Raspberry Torte
2. Chicken Tacos
3. Chicken Pot Pie
(I found some biscuits today shopping that I will post information on later in the week)
4. Annie Chun's Chow Mein
5. Pierogies (I am so happy to see the Mrs. T's no longer has hydrogenated oils)

2 comments:

  1. I too an always torn on the meats....! I'm still looking for a local farmer that I can buy meats from, but no luck just yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are stocked on beef - we 'cowpooled' and got a 1/4 of a cow... but chicken.... ugh. I bought some at costco on the last run and it is already gone. I picked up a package in the store the other day and put it down and walked away...

    ReplyDelete