Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

lunch 1.7.10

Well I made it to number 2 lunch. I almost didn't take a picture because I am frustrated that they came out sideways yesterday. However, I will try again! Tomorrow night we have ski school so that means extra packing (clothes and snacks). I also don't know how I will be able to pack lunch for the next day when we will be getting home around 8:30-9:00. I know, I know, it still seems early to most people but it is late for me. :)Leftover burgers, apple sauce, Doritos, and a treat
I know it isn't a healthy lunch but I can't be good every day.
As a matter of fact, that is the reason I am doing this. I am a bit embarrassed by that lunch and I need to do better.

My son is having a burger too with Pirate's booty, applesauce, and Annie's gummy bears. A little bit better but not much.

2 comments:

  1. i love that you started this blog!! The whole reason I started mine was to push myself. I hope it works for you too!
    ski school? how cool is that?! I would do a 'throw and go' lunch If I were getting home that late (that is late for me too)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After posting a lunch that I wasn't proud of it really made me understand how this process will push me. As for tomorrow I may revert to the standby for us which is turkey sandwich, fruit leather, chips/pretzels of some sort, and cheese. Although, it looks like we might be home sick tomorrow. We are seeing how today goes.

    ReplyDelete