Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Menu - Jan 10th



A busy week for us because some of the activities that have been 'on break' will start up again this week. Both of my boys will start their music classes again and we will still have ski school, and karate. Anyway, here is the plan for this week.

Breakfast Choice of....
Blueberry Cake (*thanks again SnoWhite)
Cinnamon Raisin Toast
Oatmeal (this is my choice since the weather is SOOO cold)

Lunch
M & W - Soup, Back to Nature Crispy Wheat Crackers, Fruit Leather or grapes
T & Th - Turkey Sandwich (Hormel's Natural Turkey), provolone, carrot sticks and dip, pretzels with hummus for me
Friday - leftovers or pizza at school (I give in once a week for my son to buy)

Dinner
Chicken soft tacos and rice
Mini Cheddar meat loaf, sweet potato fries, baked apples
Sausage Pumpkin Pasta (recipe from Taste of Home Healthy Cooking)
Tuna Noodle Casserole
Annie Chun's Chow Mein, pineapple
Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment