- Kris Kringles (Finding Joy in my Kitchen) I add 3 chocolate chips to each :) Make ahead of time and freeze. Pop in the microwave for a few seconds & eat by hand. No syrup needed since it has the bit of chocolate
- Breakfast burritos - Scramble some eggs. Mix in some salsa with the eggs. (I know this next step will sound crazy) Press the eggs into an ice cube tray and freeze (trust me). Once frozen, pop out the cubes and put them in a zip lock bag back in freezer. In the morning grab two cubes and microwave a few minutes. Then put them in a tortilla with a little cheese. YUM
- Cinnamon Raisin Toast with a Simply Gogurt - I know not exciting but my son loves cinnamon raisin toast. I haven't found a brand that I am in love with. Last time I got Thomas's and I was pretty happy with the ingredients. I'm not thrilled with the Gogurt but there aren't any dyes and I recognize most of the ingredients.
- Oatmeal - I sometimes use the pouches but I mix in some plain quick cooking oats and I have always done that so the boys don't know any better. When I have time (which isn't often) I make it on the stove.
- Tim Horton's - I know, I know, so not local and so industrial, but I love them and in a pinch they aren't that bad for you. Egg and Cheese on a plain bagel. Everyone has a weakness right?
PLEASE tell me your ideas in a comment. I really need more!! I am always looking for what others do in the am with the rush to get out the door and eat breakfast.