Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Annie Chun's dinner real fast

This is one of our favorite meals to make. It is quick, easy, healthy, and I can add any veggies I have on hand. The best part is that my husband thinks it tastes as good as take out or at least good enough to replace take out.This night I made a double batch because that is the only way I can have leftovers nowadays. I used carrots, broccoli, chicken, and escarole. Our favorite combination was chicken, carrots, snap peas, and nappa cabbage. The box says it is ready in 10 minutes and if you have a plan with the veggies on hand you can have this ready in about that time. Give it a try and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Always looking for something that tastes near as good as take-out! This looks good. Thanks, will have to see if our store carries it.

    ReplyDelete