Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Food Inc. - Ignorance isn't always bliss


Awhile ago I watched the PBS documentary entitle "Food Inc".  If you watch this movie it will change the way you look at food.  I am not saying that you will be moved to change the way you shop for food and eat it, but you will have to at least think about it more.  For me it was all about chicken! 

Photo by me'ntedogs licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic

I now think of chicken as a once a week option not an every other day option.  I also appreciate eggs more and get mine from a local farm instead of the industrialized variety.  You wouldn't believe how much better they taste.  The yolk is so yellow and delicious.  Try some today! You won't be sorry.  AND maybe you will appreciate the little ole egg more too.

1 comment:

  1. Yummy yummy farm eggs...makes me wonder how I ever enjoyed a grocery store egg before? The difference is so dramatic. After that movie chicken became "steak" at our house too...LOL

    ReplyDelete