Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

lunch 2.23.10

My son is having leftover shrimp lo mein in the thermos, a vegetable egg roll (see below), oranges, and organic yellow cake mix made into cupcakes.
This is the one item I bought 'just because' I had a coupon for it. I baked them tonight to have with our shrimp lo mein (details later). They were pretty good. There was one spice that I didn't care for but other than that they were really good and I was pretty happy with the ingredient list. I don't know if I will buy them again but I might try a different variety.


Shrimp lo mein (I made this tonight by throwing together shrimp, broccoli, carrots, escarole, noodles, some soy sauce and chicken broth and a little sweet and sour sauce. I don't think it is actually a recipe but I called it Sweet and Sour Shrimp Lo Mein. I am having a bite of baked egg roll, some pretzels and oranges.

No comments:

Post a Comment